Sunday, August 23, 2009

enjoyless holiday..

haiz...wat holiday...
when holiday i wan to think about the dramatic composition!!
oh man!! how come my holiday, JACQUELINE' s holiday like this... how come?
so lame...
those form 2 students...ask until beg also dont wan to take pert in it..
make me been throw into the competition.. so bad...
and make me write the scenario again..
haiz...some scare if they dont accept my scenario...how?

haiz...i really don wan to act la...
haiz...
don wan woh, teacher...
pls...
dont scold me if i doesnt done it as well as u wanted...
sorry teacher...
i really really doesnt noe about this type of thing...

oh man....my brain is gonna bom...
haiz...others always ask:'hey! how ur scenario? is it finnish? y doesnt u finnish it? its alr no time left!'

My god...help me pls..

No comments:

Post a Comment