Sunday, August 23, 2009

when i was lost...

are the love really forever?
wel... i really so defficult to belive , sometimes..
sometimes, when my fren met a mistake, they'll quickly find me or call me...
tats make me happy too...
but...
when i'm happing mistake...
i donno who i should called and find...
so bad...TT
when they say freind forever!! i really really happy while hearing..
but when they hurt me, lie me, i really really cant belive anymore...

why?
bcz my heart was broken...
i really donno wat the friendship are...
why i cant hv a true freindship?
why when i belive someone else but will getting hurt again?
why i can help them but when i need help, i donno who should i find?
tell me why!!
why should my life suppose to be like tat?
oh god...are u hear me?
if u hear me, pls gv some respond to me, pls...
how many times i cry myself in a closely night...
i really scare...
who will gv me a hug when i was hurt..
who will gv me a tissu when i was cry..
who will care for me when i was scare and lose...

No comments:

Post a Comment